The commonly used hop varieties are: Cascade, Cascade, Williamamette, Saaz, Czech, Qingdao Flower, Qingdao, China.
The world ’s top hop production rankings are: 39% in the United States (accounting for total world output), 34% in Germany, 7% in the Czech Republic, 6% in China, 2% in the United Kingdom, and the remaining 12%.
The alpha-acid content of traditional aroma hops is generally not high, and the ratio of alpha-acid to beta-resin is generally less than 1; the content of aroma hop oil is often lower than the bitter hops, which indicates that the aroma of hops is related to the composition of hop oil It has nothing to do with its content; fragrant hops generally have poor disease resistance and low yield.
The bitter hops have high α-acid content, and the ratio of α-acid to β-resin is generally greater than 1. The bitter hops generally have higher hop oil content than the aromatic hops, mainly due to the higher content of geranene; the bitter hops are generally The disease resistance is strong and the yield is relatively high.
If you can cultivate a variety that is both sweet and bitter, it will be of great benefit to improve the quality of beer and the utilization rate of hops.
(1) Judging by the content ratio of α-acid and β-resin, α-acid / β-resin> 1 is generally bitter hops. Alpha-acid / beta-resin <1 is generally an aromatic hop.
(2) The content of humulone in fragrant hops generally accounts for less than 25% of the α-acid content, or even lower. Bitter hops generally account for more than 30% of alpha-acids, or even higher.
(3) The content of polyphenols and sesquiterpene oxides in fragrant flowers is higher than that of bitter flowers, while the content of α-acid is lower than that of bitter flowers. -The acid ratio can also identify bitter and fragrant flowers.
(4) The epoxide of humulene is one of the main sources of hop aroma. The humulene content of fragrant flowers is generally higher than that of bitter flowers. Hops quality can also be evaluated from the ratio of humulene to caryophyllene in sesquiterpene, and the higher ratio is preferred
(5) Different hop varieties have different chromatographic peak types of hop oil. Regardless of the origin and climate conditions of the same variety, the peak types of hop oil are basically similar, which can be used to identify varieties.
If you want to ask anything just fill in the form below and send us.
Beer complete equipment refers to the beer complete equipment used in related beer production sites. The equipment is ma...>More >>
Advantages 1, save space, you do not need to lead the pipe to the outside. Secondly, it is beautiful and...>
Barley absolute dry weight 1000-40g normal value 38-40g, limit value 30-45g; air dry 1000 grain weight light weight 37-4...>More >>
Beer is produced using malt, and malt is made from barley or wheat.
Barley is divided into two-sided, four-sided, six-r...>
Our factory do the installation, commissioning and operation and maintenance of saccharification system; pipeline part o...>More >>
WEMAC Beer equipment supply and safe brewing project, including mashing equipment, fermentation tanks, refrigeration sys...>More >>
The fermentation tank can be controlled by meters or microcomputers, which is easy to operate and manage.
When the hot water in the filter press is full, the hot water pump automatically stops and the pour pump starts automati...>More >>