LDS series Multi effect water distiller adopt purified water as the feed water, manufacturing WFI by heating industrial steam. The produced WFI meets the requirements of CGMP (CP2010), USP34 and EP7.
1. Structural : pre-heater, condenser and the first effect evaporator are all double tube plate type.
2. Separation device: the feed water enters into the equipment will under three separation stages which is film downward evaporation, gravity separation and spiral circumferential flow.
3. Material: SS316L is adopted in parts that contact with the feed water, WFI and secondary pure steam.
4. Automatic welding: for the connection of the pipeline and the spare parts, arc welding is adopted to protect the automatic welding track, to ensure the welding quality.
5. Three-dimensional elbow: Making stainless steel pipe directly tensile bend in the pipeline as far as possible, avoid welding.
6. Insulation: Both the separator and pre-heater are adopted with glass fiber needle wire mat, which is a new type thermal insulation material. The insulation effect is 30 times better than the traditional material.
7. Surface polish: electro-chemical polish is applied to the interior and the exterior surfaces, which effectively guarantee the finish of stainless steel. Sandblasting process can also be adopted to the exterior surface processing.
8. Energy saving: Multi effect water distiller has a high utilization of the industrial steam because the secondary steam is used in each effect, thus it has a significant energy saving effect. This energy saving is obviously intensified with the increasing number of effect evaporators. At the same time, the amount of the cooling water is substantially reduced. The five-stage effect water distiller of WEMAC only use little cooling water, while the six-stage effect water distiller doesn’t need cooling water at all.
9. Automatic sterilization process after start, achieving the system self-sterilization process.
10. Control system: Adopt PLC automatic control technology, which can provide various modes of communication. And meet the control system of 21CFR PART11, the automatic control system can meet the requirement of GAMP5.
11. Recording mode: paperless recorder, or paper recorder to record the key parameters in real time.