China brewery equipment price professional beer brewing supplies G066
The mash tun water ratio is generally 1: 3.5-4.
Gelatinized pot water ratio is generally 1: 4-5,
The general stirring speed is 20-40r.p.m. The peripheral speed is 3-4m/s, (the linear speed is less than 3m/s).
Heating rate is generally 1-1.5 ℃/min,
The heat exchange area is generally 0.7～1m2/m3,
Passing time 10-15m
(1) Exhaust tube: Although there is no evaporation in the filter tank, it is best to have an exhaust tube to discharge the evaporated gas;
(2) Sieve plate: it must be flat, there must be a wort drainage hole on every 1.2-1.5m2 basic filtering area,
the thickness of the plate is 3-5mm, the opening ratio is 8-10%, the width of the opening is 0.4-0.7mm The width is 3-4mm
and the length is 30-40mm. The sieve plate is divided into many small pieces for easy disassembly and cleaning.
Each area is 0.6-0.8m2.
(3) Insulation: In order to prevent temperature drop and increase the difficulty of filtering.
(4) Inlet tube: into the bottom or the edge of the sieve plate.
(5) Tillage machine: Frequency conversion controls the speed of tillage.
(6) Wort collection tube: The wort discharge holes are concentrated.
(7) Drainage water inlet pipe and spraying device: for washing wastes.
(8) CIP inlet, hot and cold water inlet, return port, washing ball, sight glass, sight light, outlet, drain valve,
cultivator lifting device, sieve bottom backwash device, etc.
After mashing, the following decomposition products are mainly formed:
(1) Dextrin, not fermentable;
(2) Malting three ponds, post-fermentable sugar, can be fermented by all high-fermentation yeasts,
and only after the maltose fermentation is completed will the yeast decompose it
(that is, the post-fermentation storage will decompose);
(3) Maltose and other disaccharides, the main fermenting sugar, can be fermented by yeast quickly and well;
(4) Glucose, hair sugar, sugar first broken down by yeast.
The ratio of fermentable sugar to the total wort extract determines the final fermentation degree,
and the final fermentation degree determines the alcohol content of the beer,
which has an important influence on the flavor of the beer.
Various enzyme work determines the proportion of fermentable sugars,
and the final fermentation degree is also determined during mashing.
The filter tank is generally a flat bottom filter tank.
The filter tank is a cylindrical tank body and a curved top cover.
There is a layer of filter screen parallel to the flat bottom at 12-20mm on the flat bottom.
The screen area accounts for 8-10% of the screen, and the bar screen is 0.4-0.7 × 30. -50 or Ф0.8 round holes.
The holes should be milled into horns to reduce resistance and facilitate cleaning.
There are evenly distributed clarified wort outlet pipes on the flat bottom, and there are holes in the tank.
The blade distance is generally about 200mm. The mash inlet, wort return inlet,
and hot and cold water inlet are all on the curved top cover. The top cover structure is similar to the gelatinization pot mash tun.
If you want to ask anything just fill in the form below and send us.
Name: Caroline time:2020-02-12 14:13:45
The beer brewing equipment is of a very good quality. It works very well. You are a very professional beer brewing equipment manufacturer.
According to the definition of beer, the main raw materials for beer production are water, malt, hops and yeast.
Auxiliary equipment includes bottle inspection station, wine inspection station, bottle unpacking station, etc. Generall...>More >>
WEMAC complete set of beer equipment Includes Malt mill device, Saccharification system,Fermenting system,CIP system, Re...>More >>
1000l beer brewing equipment is the most popular and suitable brewery system used for commercial beer consumption places...>More >>