1)Since 1958, more than 60 years' good reputation comes from top quality.
2)Professional technical team in design and customization.
3)Top manufacturing ability, national and industrial benchmark.
4)WEMAC insists on full material in tank thickness. Different from competitors'claimed thickness. WEMAC equipment is thicker and heavier than competitors'.
5)WEMAC equipment is more stable with longer service life. The oldest equipment in use is more than 40 years old.
1. Material of inner tank SUS304, thickness 3mm; inner material SUS304, thickness 2mm; Dimensions: D = 1320mm, H = 2200mm.
2. Miller plate jacket, material SUS304, thickness 1.5mm, barrel cooling area is about 40% of the barrel surface area, cone cooling area is about 50% of the cone surface area.
3. Polyurethane foam insulation, thickness 60mm.
4. The pressure of the tank is 2.5bar.
5. Cone compression design at 90 °.
6. 10% capacity. The upper part of the tank cylinder is flush with the bottom of the washing ball,
7. Equipped with a washing ball, the installation position is slightly lower than the welding seam between the cylinder and the head, and the cleaning tube is Ø32.
8. Internal roughness ≤ 0.4um, and no deformation or scratches, 2B side of the weld.
9. Manholes and positive and negative pressure safety valves are installed on the upper part, DN102 hop dry inlet, single head.
10. The tank is equipped with temperature sensor (-10--150 ℃, 4-20mA signal, L = 200mm, 50.5 chuck connection, brand Fred), sampling valve; sewage outlet at the bottom, wine outlet valve at the bottom of the cone .
11. Bottom sewage pipe Ø38.
12. The 2B surface inside the equipment, pickling passivation treatment, external surface brushing treatment, beautiful appearance, pipeline layout, opening position, etc. meet the requirements of operation, site installation and visit.
WEMAC is a professional beer fermentation equipment manufacturer in China. We produce different volumes of beer fermenters and related beer brewing equipment. Our beer fermenters range in capacity from 30 liters to 50 tons. We can meet the needs of all customers, from small restaurants, breweries to large craft breweries and industrial breweries. We also make Mini brewing equipment for families and individuals. We take the high quality 304 stainless steel as the main raw material. We insist on using all materials to confirm the thick tank wall and heavy equipment weight. This makes our beer fermentation equipment more stable and durable than other suppliers. established in 1958 ，with more than 60 years of tank manufacturing history, our manufacturing capacity and standards are in the leading position in the local market. We strive to create better equipment for our customers and become a better beer fermenter manufacturer for customers to choose from.
If you want to ask anything just fill in the form below and send us.
Name: Matilda time:2020-10-14 13:47:16
The quality is super super good. The fermentation jacketed tank is strong and durable, safe and environmentally friendly.
Conical cooling jacketed unitanks sell well in Alabama,USA.the uniter tank or bright tank is made of stainless steel,wit...>More >>
Stainless stell conical jacketed cooling fermenter,equipped with temperature sensor,Level gauges, pressure gauges, therm...>More >>
Jacketed conical vessels used for beer fermentation,all size are optional,ranges from 100L to 5000L. Beer fermentation t...>More >>
Conical beer fermenter made of high quality stainless steel,from 100L to 5000L,jacketed and insulation types. top or sid...>More >>
With WEAMC jacketed stainless steel fermentation tanks, professional equipment engineers can custom-design the fermentat...>More >>
100L jacketed fermenter made of high quality stainless steel,equiped with sample valve,solenoid valve,inner cleaning bal...>More >>
5000L fermentation tanks suitable for hotels and restaurants and brewery. The fermentation tanks use certified stainless...>More >>
Fermentation is one of the key parts of brewing. Therefore, it is good to know that WEMAC fermentation tanks are unique....>More >>